sometimes my kids really just do make me laugh. for instance, my favorite has spent lunch in my room the past two days (which makes me happy because 1. he isn't outside smoking a blunt and 2. he isn't coming to my class high since he has me right after lunch). well, he's gone to the cafeteria to get pizza each day and yesterday just cracked me up. he went to get a paper towel to get some of the grease off his pizza because it was like kissing crisco! it was too funny! especially coming from him! and yesterday i couldn't remember what it was that he said, but today he needed another paper towel and i go, "what did you say yesterday" and he said it and i'm like, oh yeah. it's just funny. he just makes me laugh.
then there is justina, my little five-foot ninety-five pound cheerleader. she's a little one, that's for sure, but dang, she's got the voice and personality to make up for it! this little one is crazy! she's like dynamite! but she is too funny! her latest thing is calling people grass. and she's been talking all funny using the word "will" in every sentence. i told her i was gonna write about her on my blog so she texted me something and then goes, "tell me what people say about it." weirdo. anyway, here's the text, "you will wat, yu'll b grass. Yu will wat, yu will help me with this math. I will wat, get ma grde up. Yu will wat, show yurfriends, and yu will wat, tell me wat they say. And then you will wat, write this on yur blog. And people will wat, talk the way I tlk. And then they will wat, be GRASS!" then she later texted me to make sure i got the texts and goes, "Yu will wat, not tlk to me like that (i had given her a little 'tude) I will wat, not let yu get smart. I was wat, sleepin earlier!" And then , "Ahhh yu will wat!!! Y u will try a tlk like me!? B grass if yu tlk to me!! And I will wa, not do it!! I will not kno how 2 do it. So it will wat,it will b grass out of luck!!!!" And then, "It will wat, it will sound ryt. Yu will ell ppl that if they tlk 2 yu wreckless, that they will b grass!!" She cracks me up! I only wish I could get a recording of her saying this so you could hear her, it is too funny!
Other funny, yet not funny, news. A couple days ago a kid who walks in and out of my room more times than I can count during his class, comes in all relieved and happy looking and goes, "I just got the best news of my life!" And another kid goes, "your girl isn't pregnant?" And he goes, "yeah, how'd you know?" And he goes, "same thing happened to me." It was funny, but then when you realize all these little teenagers sleeping around getting pregnant (or at least getting close calls) and getting all sorts of STDs and whatnot, it really does become quite sad. He was so happy about it though that I just had to go, "would you like me to email your mom and give her the good news?" He went white for a minute. That was pretty funny! Then he explained that if she was pregnant, the baby wouldn't be born til he was 18 so he would've just waited til then to tell her. Ay yi yi. These kids, I just don't even know what to do with them!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
it's like kissing crisco
Posted by Lindsay at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment