as you may recall, my post on february 8th consisted of a couple seating chart requests from kids in my honors class... one from a boy requesting to sit next to a foxy girl. we had a test today and the following was written on the bottom of the third page:
Author's Note
Ms. Polarek, I am, to this day, monumentally disappointed in your lack of cooperation. I have repeatedly asked to be seated next to foxy mommas. Is Donald Duck [name changed for confidentiality] a foxy momma? I think not! The lack of femininity in my educational diet has led to cerebral malnourishment. I need both ying and yang, dark and light, male and female, to reach my computational potential. -Goofy Goof [again, name changed for confidentiality but I think this fits!]
I just about died laughing! I read it to the teacher he had last year and she just cracked up and then thanked me for reading it because she needed that! Ha ha! Oh goodness, some of these kids are just hilarious! I might mention Goofy's post to Donald tomorrow to see if he's disappointed that he's not a foxy momma!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
seating chart update
Posted by Lindsay at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment